General legal practice with emphasis on Civil Litigation, Commercial and labor; Consultancy in Company Law including the following areas: Corporate, Commercial, Labor, Insurance, Contracts Administration, Procurement, Tax Law, Consumer and Competition, Commercial Arbitration Domestic and Foreign Investment, Criminal Law, Traffic and Registry. Member of the firm since July 2001 to date. From October 2001 to March 2003, he served as Legal Coordinator to GEA OF EL SALVADOR, SA de CV, a subsidiary of SEA in Mexico, who are market leaders in the provision of legal aid services to insurers and the most important banks Financial System. From 1994 to 2001, he served as a judicial collaborator in the 3rd Civil Court of San Salvador; the 5th Commercial Court of San Salvador, and the 2nd Labor Chamber of San Salvador.
Post grad Degree in Conflict Resolution by Arbitration Settlement: International Commercial Arbitration. Universidad Antonio de Nebrija. Spain.
Post grad degree in International Trade. Universidad del País Vasco (Spain), Universidad Nacional de Educación a distancia, UNED, Asmoz Foundation. Research paper: The International Joint Venture.
Post grad degree in Civil and Commercial Litigation. Universidad Centroamericana Jose Simeón Cañas. UCA.
- Trained in International Commercial Arbitration and Investment, through the Department of Trade Agreement Administration of the Ministry of Economy, financed by CABEI, through training provided by international referees and treatises such as the International Referee of Dr. Roque Caivano Argentina, the essayist and Dr. Fernando Cantuarias Referee of Peru, the Referee Patrick Grané, of the firm Sidley Austin, New York LL.P, the Arbitrator Anibal Sabater, of the firm Fulbright LL.P Houston and other international prestige.
- Diploma in Finance for the Non Financial. Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Cañas. UCA.
- Graduate Diploma in Business Law. Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Cañas. UCA.
- Graduate Studies Diploma in Criminal Science. Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Cañas. UCA.
- Diploma in Taxation through the Accountants Corporation of El Salvador.
- Diploma in Tax Administration. Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
- Diploma in Immigration Laws of the United States of America, by the Public Policies Immigrant Institute of Los Angeles.
- Diploma in Tax Matters and Tax Accountants by the Accountants Corporation of El Salvador.
- Authorized by the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador to practice law and notary.
- Law Degreefrom the Universidad Salvadoreña Alberto Masferrer. USAM.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Former Professor of Business Law II at Universidad Francisco Gavidia.
Law Degree from the Universidad Salvadoreña Alberto Masferrer. USAM.
Authorized by the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador to the Bar.
Diploma in Taxation by the Accountants Corporation of El Salvador.
Diploma in Tax Administration. Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
Diploma in Tax Matters and Tax by the Accountants Corporation of El Salvador.
Active Student in the Judicial Training School of the National Judicial Council with multiple approved courses in Family Law, Civil, Commercial, and Civil and Commercial Procedure.
Languages: Spanish and English.
- Doctorate in Jurisprudence and Social Sciences. Universidad de El Salvador.
- Licensed to practice law and notary.
- Former Judge 5 °. Mercantile of San Salvador.
- Former Judge 3 °. Mercantile of San Salvador.
- Former Judge 4 °. Civil Court of San Salvador.
- Former Legal Advisor to the Ministry of Justice.
- Former Advisor in Structuring Organic Industrial Property.
- Former Coordinator of the Judicial Training School in the area of Commercial Law in the National Judicial Council.
- Participation in many seminars and international congresses, as an assistant and lecturer on matters pertaining to Intellectual Property, International Private Law, Commercial Law, Civil Litigation, held in American Universities: University of Tulane, New Orleans, Louisiana; Washington University, Missouri; Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio; Columbus University, New York, amongst others.
Law Degree from the Universidad de El Salvador.
Authorized by the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador as an Attorney of the Republic.
Active Student at the Judicial Training School of the National Judicial Council, with multiple courses approved in Criminal Litigation, Family, Civil, Commercial, and Civil and Commercial Procedure. Languages: Spanish.